Recycled Wool Earflap Cap
This warm, breathable, classic earflap cap naturally repels water and insulates even when wet.
Combines technical and natural fabrics to keep head and ears dry and warm even when it's wet. The visor cuts glare from the ocean and the earflaps provide excellent wind protection.
- Made of a recycled polyester/recycled wool fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, lined with recycled polyester jersey fabric for warmth
- Organic-cotton-twill-lined crown tape and sweatband for itch-free comfort
- High-pile-fleece-lined earflaps and neck flap keep your head warm and dry
- Ties at the end of earflaps cinch down for extra warmth or up if you need them out of the way
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 5 oz/142 g